Hi Isabella! I looked out my window and saw some kids driving by and I wondered who they were. Then, I saw your mom pushing your sister and I realized it was you! It was a beautiful afternoon for a bike ride. Getting some fresh air sure helps to make you smile! Take care and I'll talk to you soon!
OK! Now I'm itching to get my bike going too... but after the snow, I think I'll wait a couple of days!! Your bay would be a fun place to bike around! Do you like to go on mountain bike trails too? Or do you prefer biking around in town?
Yesterday we pulled out our bikes and went for a long bike ride. It was great!
ReplyDeleteHi Isabella! I looked out my window and saw some kids driving by and I wondered who they were. Then, I saw your mom pushing your sister and I realized it was you! It was a beautiful afternoon for a bike ride. Getting some fresh air sure helps to make you smile! Take care and I'll talk to you soon!
DeleteFrom Maelle: Yesterday we got our bikes out too! I went once around our bay and it was very fun, because it was so nice outside.
ReplyDeleteOK! Now I'm itching to get my bike going too... but after the snow, I think I'll wait a couple of days!! Your bay would be a fun place to bike around! Do you like to go on mountain bike trails too? Or do you prefer biking around in town?
DeleteI like biking around town more.
ReplyDeleteFrom Maelle