Ch 77 and 78
I couldn't make you wait another day for the last 2 chapters... so, here you go!!
View on Vocaroo >>
The sequel to the bestselling The Wild Robot, by award-winning author Peter Brown
Shipwrecked on a remote, wild island, Robot Roz learned from the unwelcoming animal inhabitants and adapted to her surroundings--but can she survive the challenges of the civilized world and find her way home to Brightbill and the island?
In the comments, tell us about your favourite part of the entire story and describe why you liked it.
Now... what will I read to you next?? Anyone interested in The Wild Robot Escapes?
I think one of my favourite parts of the whole story is when all of the animals help Roz as the RECOs are chasing her. My heart loves when all of the animals come together to send Roz off in search of getting repairs. I also want to give Brightbill (and Roz) a big hug at the end.
ReplyDeleteMadden says he was sad that Roz had to fly away with no arms and legs and is looking forward to the next book.
ReplyDelete