i was at my grandma and grandpas house.Brendan came over to my grandpas house we played a game on my xbox.it is coled human fall flat it was fun.Then me and my grandma watched a movie.Then we watched another movie.Then i fell asleep.
My brother Ben was asking my mom if he could make lunch. So Ben and me made lunch. I made the menu. We had ichaban soup and toast. You were also aloud a drink or a sandwich. We cleaned up the kitchen and everything.
I went to the lake and I went skidooing with lyla,my brother ,my dad and some more of my friends. We went to the Pete's shack. It is very far from the cabins.
I had a fun time haveing my aunties cat in are car we were going to the vet it was hard but we did it she was in a box it was vary fun to do weee. Jasper
On The Weekend. I went to timberland with my grandma and grandpa. I ate a whole large potion. my dad was sprised so as my grandma and my grandma. but it was yummy. that i drinked 1leder pop bottle. it was fun
I went curling with lots of friends.I got to throw rocks,sweep and race my friends.After that sadie came to my house.She had two sleep overs at my house.Then we both walked to school. Chanya
I got my hair cut on Friday.I am giving it to kids who don't have hair.Tiffany got in a car accident and we saved her.We got home at 1 o'clock AM.Then that morning I slept till nine. by Chanya
This weekend I'm going to play outside also Kiele my sister is going to play the tablet.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Deletethats cool
DeleteThat sounds fun from Isabella
Deletethat sounds like fun
DeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DeleteOn the weekend I went swimming with Zac and Emry.
ReplyDeleteYour cool.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DeleteCool it must have been a fun time.
DeleteWhat time are you going swimming with Zac and Ermy
Deleteon Saturday I want to my friends house. We play hockey game.
ReplyDeleteWho played a hockey game?
Deletecool did you get a goul
Deletewas it fun
Deletewas it fun
DeleteDeclen
i was at my grandma and grandpas house.Brendan came over to my grandpas house we played a game on my xbox.it is coled human fall flat it was fun.Then me and my grandma watched a movie.Then we watched another movie.Then i fell asleep.
ReplyDeletethats sounds fun to do.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DeleteWhat movie did you watch?
DeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DeleteMy brother Ben was asking my mom if he could make lunch. So Ben and me made lunch. I made the menu. We had ichaban soup and toast. You were also aloud a drink or a sandwich. We cleaned up the kitchen and everything.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DeleteI went to the lake and I went skidooing with lyla,my brother ,my dad and some more of my friends. We went to the Pete's shack. It is very far from the cabins.
ReplyDeletewhat lake did you you go to madden
DeleteI was at white fish lake .
DeleteMia
I'm going to do something fun at home on the weekend it's going to be the funnest thing ever!
ReplyDeleteOkay
DeleteHave fun!
DeleteMaelle
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DeleteI had a fun time haveing my aunties cat in are car we were going to the vet it was
ReplyDeletehard but we did it she was in a box it was vary fun to do weee. Jasper
Madden did you play a hockey game?
ReplyDeleteYep, he did with his hockey friends.
DeleteOn The Weekend. I went to timberland with my grandma and grandpa. I ate a whole large potion. my dad was sprised so as my grandma and my grandma. but it was yummy. that i drinked 1leder pop bottle. it was fun
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteI went curling with lots of friends.I got to throw rocks,sweep and race my friends.After that sadie came to my house.She had two sleep overs at my house.Then we both walked to school. Chanya
ReplyDeleteI got my hair cut on Friday.I am giving it to kids who don't have hair.Tiffany got in a car accident and we saved her.We got home at 1 o'clock AM.Then that morning I slept till nine. by Chanya
ReplyDelete