Monday, March 23, 2020

Happy Spring!

Image result for happy spring

Happy Monday!  I know this is definitely a different way to kick off Spring than any of us could have imagined.  I hope you've had a restful weekend and are ready to meet whatever comes our way.  We got this!!

Image result for let your smile change the world


Thanks to everyone who popped in to pick up their packages... remember to pace yourself!  Spend some time reading, writing and keeping your math brain from catching cobwebs!  I sure love that our days are filled with lots of sunshine and the weather is warming up. 

Please don't hesitate to email, call or message me through the Remind app if you need anything!  I'm here if you need me.
heart flowers


5 comments:

  1. Chanya says:
    I got my hair cut on Friday. I am giving it to kids who don't have hair. Tiffany got in a car accident and we saved her. We got home at 1 o'clock am. Then that morning I slep till nine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! I'm sorry to hear that Tiffany was in an accident, but I'm glad to hear that you were able to help her get home and that she's ok. That must have been scary. I bet you were so happy to see her (and she would have been just as happy to see you).
      Your haircut looks great! I'm glad I could see it when we talked today. Somebody will be lucky and appreciative to have your hair. You are very generous and kind.

      Delete
  2. From Maelle: On Sunday my auntie and uncle came over to our house for supper. We had mashed potatoes and meat. It was very good. My auntie made brownies for dessert. When my brothers and me were waiting for the brownies we played mini sticks downstairs. The brownies were really good. After dessert we played a game called Exit. It is a escape room game. We had a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maelle! Thanks for sharing! It's great to hear from you. I've got to know.. who won the mini stick game? That sounds like it would have been fun. I've never played an escape room game at home before. I think I know some boys at my house who would really enjoy that. I'll have to check it out! I also may just have to make some brownies now! Take care!

      Delete
  3. It was Sam vs Ben and me so that was really fun, but I think Sam won.

    From Maelle

    ReplyDelete