Thursday, March 26, 2020

Thankful Thursday

Image result for thursday quotes
Hope you're having a great day and enjoying the sunshine!

I will start our new read aloud tomorrow...I had to fix the link from yesterday!

Here's a challenge if you're up for one today... it's from Lego. 

I thought this would fit in nicely with finishing up The Wild Robot.  Ask a grown up to help you post your creation in the comments below!  Have fun!

Here are the completed robots...looking forward to seeing them all when they are completed!
Take care! Talk to you soon!
Bitmoji Image


Post update:
Maelle was up for the Lego robot challenge... here's her creation!  Thanks for sharing, Maelle!  If you decide to make one too, please email me a pic and then I can upload it to this post.  Maelle and I learned that we aren't able to post a pic in the comments!  


Here's Chanya's robot creation:


3 comments:

  1. Cool robot Maelle.I would not be able to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That comment was from Maelle.

    ReplyDelete