
Good morning Sunshines!! It's Wednesday and I'm so very grateful to see the sun shining through!
I'm thinking let's have a Wellness Wednesday! Here are some tips I found:
Take your pick from below... or come up with your own!
5 wellness breaks you can do today!
1. Take a 3 to 5 min meditation break
2. Walk outside
3. Call someone who makes you smile
4. Take an appreciation break, write a thank you note
5. Take a stretching break, your body and mind will thank you
Comment below and tell us what you did to be well on this Wednesday!
Take care!

I'm spending some time doing some planks then moving into one of my favourite yoga stretches that we do during our warm up after that planking... cat and cow stretch! Plus, I'm planning a walk in the fresh air and sunshine!
ReplyDeleteAnd also, one of my favourite things... sitting in my comfy chair in the sunshine reading to my class!
DeleteMy Mom and me made muffens this morning and they were blueberry.
ReplyDeleteMmmmm! Sounds wonderful! I'll bet they were delicious, and not to mention, healthy!
Delete