Here's me this morning - so happy to be back in touch again after our Spring Break! Can you see how excited I am??
I hope you had a restful break. I know I was grateful for some time to relax, bake tasty treats, do some spring cleaning and spend some time with my family. I was really enjoying all of the sunshine too, until the big dump of snow and cold weather arrived. I am happy to see that warmer temperatures are on the way and I am sure enjoying the longer hours of sunshine. I'd love to hear what you've been up to.
Here are a couple of jokes to get you going this morning... you know how I love to start our day with a joke- or two...
Q: Does February like March?
A: No, but April May.
A: No, but April May.
Q: When do monkeys fall from the sky?
A: During APE-ril showers.
A: During APE-ril showers.
I'm planning to start our next read aloud, The Wild Robot Escapes, this afternoon. Take care and we'll be in touch soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment