On Wednesday my grandpa and grandma bought 24/7. The gym so we have been working out there I think we will go there this afternoon again. On Friday was my birthday when I woke up I went to open presents. For breakfast I ordered crepes. For lunch I ordered tuna sandwiches and for supper I ordered nachos with a movie. We watched Spies In Disguise and it was a good movie.
On Wednesday my grandpa and grandma bought 24/7. The gym so we have been working out there I think we will go there this afternoon again. On Friday was my birthday when I woke up I went to open presents. For breakfast I ordered crepes. For lunch I ordered tuna sandwiches and for supper I ordered nachos with a movie. We watched Spies In Disguise and it was a good movie.
ReplyDeleteSorry I forgot to put my name on the comment above.
ReplyDeleteFrom: Maelle