Great question!! Double click on the padlet area or click the plus sign (just like you would to type) 1)You can click the ... to choose snap and padlet will use the cam on your device or 2)you can take a picture and email it to yourself, then download to your device, then choose the upload option or 3) you can email or message me the pic and I can upload it for you!
How do you get a picture on the padlet?
ReplyDeleteGreat question!!
DeleteDouble click on the padlet area or click the plus sign (just like you would to type)
1)You can click the ... to choose snap and padlet will use the cam on your device
or
2)you can take a picture and email it to yourself, then download to your device, then choose the upload option
or
3) you can email or message me the pic and I can upload it for you!
Hope that helps!
DeleteThe camera will not load. So I'll get my mom to send the picture.
Delete