Thursday, April 9, 2020

Thursday

Image

Hi there!  Thanks for being patient with me!  I've been working the last 2 days to get your next work packages ready to go for pick up!  I will record more The Wild Robot Escapes tomorrow for you to catch up on!

I came across this earlier today in my Twitter feed and thought it might interest some of you...
CANCELLED National Unicorn Day: Main Library

Check out this link for National Unicorn Day  There are readings from authors of unicorn books as well as pages to colour and activities (under the Parents/Teachers tab).  Have fun!!

Funny Unicorn Joke! New Animal Jokes | Unicorn jokes, Unicorn ...

If you wanted to, find an appropriate unicorn joke to share on this padlet I made for us to use!



Made with Padlet
Take care and keep on doing a great job of staying healthy!!
Bitmoji Image

4 comments:

  1. Happy Unicorn Day!

    Maelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everybody's jokes made me laugh.

    Maelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading the jokes everyone is adding too!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete