The adventures of Grade 3
I think the kids are going to help roz escape from the farm
Interesting.... how will they help? Do you think they will be successful? Want to share some more details? :)
Madden says:I wonder if the kids will help Roz or not. I think they might disagree to help Roz and tell their father that Roz can talk animal language and want a to escape .
Thanks for sharing! Do you think they know yet that she can talk to animals? How would you be feeling if you were Roz?
I think the kids are going to help roz escape from the farm
ReplyDeleteInteresting.... how will they help? Do you think they will be successful? Want to share some more details? :)
DeleteMadden says:
ReplyDeleteI wonder if the kids will help Roz or not. I think they might disagree to help Roz and tell their father that Roz can talk animal language and want a to escape .
Thanks for sharing! Do you think they know yet that she can talk to animals? How would you be feeling if you were Roz?
Delete