Thursday, April 16, 2020

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday Clipart
Good morning!  Can you believe it's Thursday?  How are things going?  I'm looking forward to our class meeting this afternoon at 1:30.  If your family didn't receive the link, please get in touch with me (email, phone call to the school...I am able to get my messages from home, or Remind) and I'll get you set up!

Before the meeting, I'd like you think of something that you are grateful for to share this afternoon, if you wish. 

A couple of things about our meeting...
-Once you're into our meeting space, you will be able to see everyone who is there.  Feel free to wave and smile! 
-I have muted everyone's microphones to make it a little less distracting ... so that means that when it's your turn to speak, you will need to unmute your microphone (it's in the bottom left corner).
-This is new to me, so I know we'll be patient and supportive.  Technology is amazing, but sometimes it doesn't always work the way we'd like it to. 

Please remember, if you need anything at all, don't hesitate to get in touch with me!

Have a great morning and I'm super excited to see as many of you as I can this afternoon!

Take good care!
Bitmoji Image

2 comments:

  1. My dad already told me how to do zoom, but he will be at work so if I need any help I can get Sam.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's as easy as clicking the link... glad you've got a tech guy to back you up if you needed! Grateful for big brothers!! :)

      Delete