It's Tuesday! I'm glad to be back on our blog! I am enjoying the unicorn jokes that people have been adding! You always make me smile!!
Thanks for being patient while I spent the last few "school days" getting your next package ready for pick up.
Sometime if you're out for a drive with your family, or a walk, you might want to drive by our amazing school. Some of the staff spent some time freshening up our windows! Then I saw this challenge as I was scrolling through my Twitter feed this am... and thought it was a pretty neat idea to pass your way.
Have you built a rainbow yet?! We're donating 500,000 LEGO sets to children in need of play. Join in by sharing your rainbows and getting your friends involved
Nothing says hope like a rainbow! So... make a rainbow...can be LEGO, or anything else that your amazing brain can think of! Take a photo (with your grown up's permssion, of course!) and post it to our padlet (next post) or email/Remind it to me and I'll post it for you! I can't wait to see your creations!
A few other things...
- I'm working on setting up a meeting on zoom where we can all gather and check in... stay tuned for details!
- I haven't forgotten about The Wild Robot Escapes... it's coming! Check back this afternoon.... I'll be sure to read more than one chapter 😄!
- Thanks for being patient if you comment on our blog...remember that I have to approve them before they get posted.... but they will get posted!! Also, if you're having trouble posting, you could email me what you want to comment and I will post it for you) I think you've all discovered that you can add to the Padlet without any problems!
Even though our classroom looks a little different, we're still our same school family! Please get in touch if you have any questions or something isn't working the way you think it should!
Take care and have a wonderful day!!

P.S. Notice anything different about me today?
Is it that your hair is longer?
ReplyDeleteMaelle
You guessed it! I figured that it was time my Bitmoji caught up with my actual hair!
ReplyDeleteWe should do show and tell on Zoom too.
ReplyDeleteGood idea, Maelle. I like the idea of show and tell. I think I have an idea for our first zoom... but I think we'll give it a try in an upcoming one!
Delete