Hi!! Hope you had a great weekend! Log in to your school email and send me a message to tell me all about it (kinda like weekend journals!), if you want! I'll write you back! I love hearing what you've been up to!
One last 2 week package is ready for pickup at the school whenever you're ready to tackle it! This is our last big package! After this, there will be one smaller, one week package! Hang in there! You can do this!!
Don't forget that I'm here if you need some help! Working with amazing kiddos like you is the best part of being a teacher!
Finally...more Wild Robot adventures....will Roz and Brightbill find their way back to the island? They are sure running into a whack of roadblocks!!
View on Vocaroo >>
Hope you spend some time enjoying the beautiful day today! Take care and stay in touch!!


mrs.maks you are being so poitive and i love it
ReplyDelete