Hope you're doing well today! The sun is shining and it looks like it's going to be a great day! Try to get outside and and enjoy some of it.
In your last work pkg (#3), I sent a writing activity called This Is Our Earth. Please log in to Google Classroom and you will find instructions and a link to a video to watch.
Keep doing the best you can. Try to get some school done every week day... keeping routine is good for your brain and it will help the cobwebs from settling in. Plus if feels good to be productive. It's ok if some days are better than others - that's real life, even when we're all together in the classroom. The most important thing is do the best you can for you and your family. Please let me know if there's anything I can help you with!
Take good care! Keep in touch! I miss you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment