The adventures of Grade 3
Check out this interesting article! The article is from Time for Kids. Which invention do you like the most? Why?
I think the smart phone is the best because I like to be a gamer on phones.
[nina says i like the note pad one because it would be more good for my writing because i am not that good at writing on paper and thats the resson why.
I like the hand washing thing and the water bottle. And I think they would be helpful and nice to have in your house.
I think the smart phone because it looks like it is a
I like the water battle because it can refresh the water.
Janen's favorite is ultimate indoor garden because I think its cool to grow fruits and vegetables inside.
I think the smart phone is the best because I like to be a gamer on phones.
ReplyDelete[nina says
ReplyDeletei like the note pad one because it would be more good for my writing because i am not that good at writing on paper and thats the resson why.
I like the hand washing thing and the water bottle. And I think they would be helpful and nice to have in your house.
ReplyDeleteI think the smart phone because it looks like it is a
ReplyDeleteI like the water battle because it can refresh the water.
ReplyDeleteJanen's favorite is ultimate indoor garden because I think its cool to grow fruits and vegetables inside.
ReplyDelete