Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Good morning!



Hello there!  Thanks for being patient with my blog posts.  Teachers are busy getting organized to have some kids come back to their classrooms.  I'm so excited!!  We are putting things in place to make sure that everyone is as safe as possible when you come back.  

Asking Smart Questions Changes Everything - Greg Bustin
Let me know if you have any questions that you're wondering about...remember... 
ASKING QUESTIONS IS SMART!!

Send me a message, email, or call me at the school and I'll be happy to answer your questions the best that I can.

Your families will be getting some information from Mr. Grandfield about our back to school plan.  Stay tuned... I will also post the info here.  

Got faces?  Remember the neat pics we saw in the smile break (it was #27)... 
Thanks, Maelle, for being on the lookout for faces in the spaces around you! Anybody else find some?  I'd love to see and share them too!




The Wild Robot Escapes  Ch 76, 77 and 78... hold on to your hats!  Buckle up!  This is getting exciting!! (Can you tell how much I love this story??)




Bitmoji Image

No comments:

Post a Comment