Thursday, October 5, 2017

Stranded on A Desert Island


In the Wonderopolis article "What Would You Want on a Deserted Island" the video suggests that in order to get rescued you would need the following items: freshwater source, mirror, sticks, rocks, leaves, and clothes. Assuming your basic needs for survival were supplied by the island, what 3 additional things would you want to have with you? Why?


57 comments:

  1. cullen says
    i would take beef and logs and my famly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My name is Mason. Good choice, I picked a bed, tv, music.

      Delete
  2. Makayla says I would take bananas grapes and fresh water and a phone and a tent and pillows and blankets and a judy moddy book

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I chose two Judy Moody books because I like reading them and they are fun to read. They are sometimes funny.

      Delete
  3. mya says
    i would take some frech water 15 apples and my tablet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lily says
    I would take water, food, my sister,some music to play,2 beds




    ReplyDelete
  5. Abby says
    fresh water because i don't wont to diy.
    I would take food,music and my sister.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sierra says...
    my special blanket to stay warm.
    wood so I can build.
    matches for a fire.
    my mom for company.
    freash water to drink.
    a pillow for my head.
    my i-pad for music.
    lights to see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would bring my mom and my i-pad too.I would bring my mom because she would keep me company.I would bring my i-pad so I could play games and not get worried.

      Delete
  7. Ava says
    water blankets maches and my billits.
    I whould bring water to servive blankets for shelter and maches to make a fire and my billets so I woudint be lonely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! My name is Madelynn. I would bring water to survive too.

      Delete
  8. walker says fresh water
    because you can survive with out it for three days.
    A phone to phone someone so I don't have to wait for a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  9. christine says
    I would like to take my iPad, fruit and my sister.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would also take electronics and food and soda like popcorn,and Dr pepper.

      Delete
  10. lil says i would want to have some friends family and a camra

    ReplyDelete
  11. Xena says
    I would like to take my sister, my cat, and my parents.

    ReplyDelete
  12. liam says I would take a banana and a phone and A cat

    ReplyDelete
  13. Darbi says that I would take my dog to keep me company and I would take my phone to play games on.I would take my water bottle so I can put my water in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would want a dog to have company.

      Delete
    2. Hi what is your name my dogs name is Milo what is your dogs name.

      Delete
    3. look at my comment my name is there

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  14. Ben says famlly for compnee.
    a iphon 8 and a iphon X .
    5 beds so we could sleep.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would take my ipod,TV,and my bed so I can lay in my bed,watch TV,and play my games.

      Delete
  15. leland says i would take my family because so i would be safe and i would take my sleeping bag because so i would not be cold i would take a book because so i could read so i would have something to do

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My name is Georgia I would bring my family and books too because I love to read and I love my famliy

      Delete
  16. "Srilaasya says, "I would bring a jacket, a swimming teacher and I would want my family."

    ReplyDelete
  17. Christian says, "I would want a TV, a fireplace and a electricity so I would not be bored or cold."

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hayden says, "I would want a lighter to start a fire, a fishing rod to catch fish and a knife to make a spear and hunt animals."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would want a fishing rod but instead of a knife I would want a bow and arrow .

      Delete
  19. Kaitlyn says, I would want a fire, a tent, 300 beds, 5,000 blankets, 400 pillows and a yacht."

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gracie says, "I would want my toys, my iPad and Mac & Cheese."

    ReplyDelete
  21. Jason says, "I would need my teacher Mrs. Wondra, a chalkboard, and homework."

    ReplyDelete
  22. Charis says, I would bring 16 packages of oranges, a lighter for a fire and my family."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello i'm Quincy and I like oranges too and I would take a monkey a chess set and some books

      Delete
  23. Adane says, " I would bring a pet dog because my little brother wants a pet dog."

    ReplyDelete
  24. Amelia says, "I would bring a phone, a DS, and a tent."

    ReplyDelete
  25. Peyton says, "I would bring my dad, a gun and a phone so I can call my BFF and to help."

    ReplyDelete
  26. Zach says, "I would bring my family because I love them. I would also take a soccer ball and net because I love soccer."

    ReplyDelete
  27. Alaina says, "I can bring my water bottle."

    ReplyDelete
  28. Karley says, "I would bring Mac & cheese, a trash can for food and Ms. Enders my math and science teacher and students."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katie says
      Stop it!! You're making me hungry! I love mac and cheese too!

      Delete
    2. I would want Mac and cheese too.

      Delete
  29. Jalie says, "I would bring my family because I love them, a Big Nate book and a phone."

    ReplyDelete
  30. Kareena says, "If I was stuck on a desert island I would bring a phone, fireworks, and a soccer ball because I like soccer. And my family and my Carolina soccer club friends."

    ReplyDelete
  31. Charlotte says, "I would bring a tent, food and fireworks. Mom to cook and clean, Dad to grill and my dog."

    ReplyDelete
  32. Grady says, "I would bring an iPhone, my best friend, a baseball. A baseball because it will entertain me. An iPhone because I can call people to help me. A friend because I won't be lonely."

    ReplyDelete
  33. Jadyn says, "a cooler of popsicles, candy and pizza and four my friends."

    ReplyDelete
  34. Andrew says, "I will bring a TV and 20 apples and an X-Box one and a bottle of water."

    ReplyDelete
  35. Cole says, "a compass, a house and a cooking set."

    ReplyDelete
  36. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete