Here we are listening to Lynda Mullaly Hunt read Chapter 1 and introduce us to her book. How amazing it was to listen to her and hear her talk about her book. Very cool!
Please comment below a connection you made to Chapter 1. Be sure to tell what was happening in the story and describe the connection you're making!
Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Haley says
ReplyDeleteAlly moved around to lots of different schools. I have moved around a lot too.
Abbie says
ReplyDeleteWhen Alley got sent to the office it remind me of when I got sent to the office and then I came back and said sorry . That was my first and only time going to he office!
Danis says
ReplyDeleteWhen ally does messy work it reminds me when I did messy work.
Isla says
ReplyDeleteWhen the teacher almost send her to the office
It reminded me of My mom sending me to my room.
Dallas says
ReplyDeleteAlley was messing around with her work. It reminded me when someone in my class in grade 2 drew circles on their work. They got in trouble with the teacher.
Kai says
ReplyDeleteAlly messed up her work.
I messed up my work to.
:)
DeleteNice when you can relate...
Erica says
ReplyDeleteAlly mest up her work
I mest up my work
Zoyia says
ReplyDeleteAlly almost got sent to the office. It reminds me of when Emily got sent to the office.
Noah says
ReplyDeleteAlly wasn't listening to the teacher. It reminds me of me yelling at my cat to get out of the tree
Levi says
ReplyDeleteAlly messed up her words in spelling.
I messed up on a word on a page and I mest it up it agen
Kailey says
ReplyDeleteAlly is a girl at school. And she scribbled on her desk
Teejay says
ReplyDeleteAlly was getting in trouble for scribbling on her desk. One time I got in trouble at home because I didn't want to help clean up the upstairs.
Brock says
ReplyDeleteShe almost went to the office
It remind me when i went to the office when I did no work
Christian says
ReplyDeleteShe almost went to the office and it reminded me
Of the times when I almost went to the office
Because I was sick.
Enjoyed reading all the comments. :)
ReplyDelete