Wednesday, January 15, 2014

How to Spend a Snow Day

Imagine that a big snowstorm closes school.  Write about how you would spend your day. Email me your thoughts and I will publish them in the comments for this post.
5437226244_9690a3024a

Photo Credit: *Kicki* via Compfight cc

10 comments:

  1. Bailey says:
    If I couldn't go to school because a snowstorm I would play wii and play mini sticks and I would also Color a picture and I would play rummy with my dad and also play Battleship with my dad have a nap in my bedroom I would watch ice age 4 and then i would play big game hunter on the wiki and then play nhl slap shot and have a big piece of chocolate cake with ice cream and then have drink of hot chocolate and then go to Dairy Queen and have a cookie doe blizzard and then go sliding with Nolan and Bo and we would race down the hill and go over a jump and then have hamburgers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emery says:
    If it was a very long blizzard I will stay in my basment and go in my little room. And bring my blanket to cuffer me up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bo says:
    I would make a snow maze at my house and play tag in it because,you would'nt know where your going.I would make a tunnel at my house and make 4 passages and make a passages around it then I would be able to go from one place to another without anyone seeing me.I would go take shots on my hockey net on my outdoor rink at my house and did do some skating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liam M says:
    If it was a snow day I would play Minecraft,happy wheels and roblox on my computer. I would also play with my Lego Star Wars and Lego city. I would also read my books that I like to read. At night I would stay up and watch all of our kids movies and some horror movies on my Ipod .midnight I would go play some more video games on the computer until morning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaliyah says:
    If it was a snow and they close school I would watch Netflix. On Netflix I would watch DC cupcakes they make CRAZY stuff like a mask.For there mom and dad they made a picture
    of there mom and dad.Next I would play praks on my mom,dad and my brother.One prak I put stinky cheese in the frige.Next I would take a good nap and maybe I would still smell the stinky cheese and that's what I will do!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Liam F says:
    If it snowed all day long I would play super Mario brothers on the wii for an hour.After I would play survival craft. I have a big horse stole.I would watch zobomafoo and crack brothers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alex says:
    if school got cansled and I had to stay home I wood bild a quizy whith an escap slid
    I'll tell you the steps to making a quinzy 1)first you wate until you have a lot of snow in your back yard then you shovel all the snow in your back yard into a big pile. 2) Then take your shovel and hollow it out 3) Then put a big pile of snow where you want to have the ascape Slide and make a tunel threw the wall and if you fallow these instructshuns you will have a Snow quinzy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Laina says:
    I would go to grandma's to see the kittens and play with them.I would make a fort with a roof so I could keep warm and still play outside.I would drink hot choclate and watch TV because I would be very cold from outside.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bryce says:
    If school was closed I will have some hot chocolate because I will be hot.Then I will play some Uno. Then I will go to bed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Torrie says:
    I'll make origami figures at my house because I don't have anything else to do. I like to do origami because it looks fun. I'll also finish my first book one.

    My first book name is: )The 5 wired kids. I'll make a igloo in my yard. The igloo wood be stug. : )

    ReplyDelete