Monday, September 30, 2013

Marty McGuire Predictions

We're participating in the Global Read Aloud!  It begins today and we will read the first 2 chapters this week and connect/discuss with other classes.  The book selected for Grades 2s and 3s is Marty McGuire by Kate Messner.  It is going to be really neat to be reading a book at the same time as other children around the world.  We looked at the participants map today to see where other classes are participating from.
Our first activity is to make a prediction.  What do you think this book will be about and what might happen to Marty?  Can't wait to see what you think!

15 comments:

  1. I think she will make it her own style.
    By Alexander

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she is kind of a messy girl. She became a princess and then something will go wrong with the play.
    By Noah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think she doesn't like to be a princess.
    By Tyan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think she is going to get mad that sum somebody is going to bring a frog.
    By Bryce

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think she has to be a princess in a play and she doesn't want to and she would rather catch frogs instead.
    By Liam M

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that she likes to climb trees and catch frogs. She is not going to be a princess in the play.

    By Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bo says:
    I think she's going to make the play different by putting frogs in the play and their going to get loose.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stormi says:
    I think that she will like it after all because it could be the Princess and the Frog. She might trade parts with one of her friends.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Laina says:
    I think Marty will be a frog princes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aaliyah says;
    I think she is doesn't like to be a princess I think she likes to play in mud and catch frogs and toads that's it what she likes so much...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hailey says:
    I think Marty McGwire is not that happy that she got picked for being the princess in the play because she did not really like princess.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think she is going to like being a princess because she gets to be a princess that gets to catch frogs.

    By Liam F

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cloe says:
    I think she is going to get in troble a few times

    ReplyDelete
  14. Emery says:
    I think she is going to pick up a frog and hold it. She doesn't want to fall off the log. I think she might ruin the play.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Torrie says:
    Marty mcGuire does not want to be the princess in the play. She might have to Memorize all the princess words and she might like it.

    By Torrie

    ReplyDelete