We've been talking a great deal about good health. Plus, we're inspired by all of the recent spring sunshine. What are 5 things that you do to stay healthy?
Tallulah says: There are some things I do to stay healthy. I exercise on doing jumping jacks.I eat healthy vegetables to keep me strong.I try to keep clean by taking a bath.
Mattlyn says: This is how you stay healthy. You eat a lot of healthy foods like fruits and vegetables. You get a regular amount of sleep. You brush your teeth three times a day. You should exercise every day like biking and swimming. You should always drink a lot of water and milk.
Thereon says: I know how to stay healthy. I know you need to eat lots of fruit and vegetables and only a small amount of candy. I know you need to get exercise so I like to jog and play with my friends. The most important thing is to get enough sleep.
Kaelina says; What I do to stay healthy.I get 9 hours of sleep every night.When I wake up I am tired but I run around and drink lots of water.I go outside and get some fresh air,when I get hungry I eat fruits and vegetables.I never eat to much sugar!
Preston says: To stay healthy I need to run. I make sure I get a lot of sleep. I like to play soccer because it gives me exercise. I like eating fruits and vegetables because they help me stay healthy. I like to run because it gives me exercise.
Beth says: These are some ways how I stay healthy. A way of staying healthy is to get plenty of sleep.A different way is to get all 4 food groups.I get exercise by doing gymnastics.I also stay healthy by fresh air.I stay healthy by keeping my body clean.
Damian says: Things I do to stay healthy are...Sleep at night for at least 10 hours a night.I also eat healthy food and have a good diet.You also need good exercise to stay fit.To stay healthy you also need to go to the doctor every 4-6 months,you need to wash your hand before every meal so you don't get any germs in your food or in your body.
Tallulah says:
ReplyDeleteThere are some things I do to stay healthy. I exercise on doing jumping jacks.I eat healthy vegetables to keep me strong.I try to keep clean by taking a bath.
Mattlyn says:
ReplyDeleteThis is how you stay healthy. You eat a lot of healthy foods like fruits and vegetables. You get a regular amount of sleep. You brush your teeth three times a day. You should exercise every day like biking and swimming. You should always drink a lot of water and milk.
Thereon says:
ReplyDeleteI know how to stay healthy. I know you need to eat lots of fruit and vegetables and only a small amount of candy. I know you need to get exercise so I like to jog and play with my friends.
The most important thing is to get enough sleep.
Kaelina says;
ReplyDeleteWhat I do to stay healthy.I get 9 hours of sleep every night.When I wake up I am tired but I run around and drink lots of water.I go outside and get some fresh air,when I get hungry I eat fruits and vegetables.I never eat to much sugar!
Preston says:
ReplyDeleteTo stay healthy I need to run. I make sure I get a lot of sleep. I like to play soccer because it gives me exercise. I like eating fruits and vegetables because they help me stay healthy. I like to run because it gives me exercise.
Beth says:
ReplyDeleteThese are some ways how I stay healthy. A way of staying healthy is to get plenty of sleep.A different way is to get all 4 food groups.I get exercise by doing gymnastics.I also stay healthy by
fresh air.I stay healthy by keeping my body clean.
Damian says:
ReplyDeleteThings I do to stay healthy are...Sleep at night for at least 10 hours a night.I also eat healthy food and have a good diet.You also need good exercise to stay fit.To stay healthy you also need to go to the doctor every 4-6 months,you need to wash your hand before every meal so you don't get any germs in your food or in your body.