My favorite candy is lifesavers. They taste like grape peach or other flavors. They look colorful and the colors are blue red and Orange. They feel hard round and bumpy. They smell sour.You can hear crunching in your mouth:)!
MY FAVORITE CANDY IS SUPER SOUR SKITTLES. THEY SMELL FRUITIE AND GOOD. WHEN I EAT THEM I CAN I CAN HEAR THEM CRUNCHING. THE COLOR ’S CAN BE RED, GREEN, YELLOW ,PURPLE AND BLUE. WHEN THERE ARE IN MY MOUTH THEY FEEL BUMPY. THEY TASTE YUMMY AND SUPER SOUR!
One of my favorite candy’s is a mint aero bar . It tasts and chocoleat . It looks like a rectriangel .YOU CAN YOU CAN FEEL THE CHOCOLEAT MEALTING IN YOUR MOTH. HEAR THE CHOCOLEAT skquishing in your mothe . it smells likemint .i relly like mint aero bar. BY MACKENZIE
I think this is a standout amongst the most critical data for me. What"s more, i"m happy perusing your article. Be that as it may, ought to comment on some broad things Is pure balance dog food good
My favorite candy is lifesavers. They taste like grape peach or other flavors. They look colorful and the colors are blue red and Orange. They feel hard round and bumpy. They smell sour.You can hear crunching in your mouth:)!
ReplyDeleteby Damian
MY FAVORITE CANDY IS SUPER SOUR SKITTLES. THEY SMELL FRUITIE AND GOOD. WHEN I EAT THEM I CAN I CAN HEAR THEM CRUNCHING. THE COLOR ’S CAN BE RED, GREEN, YELLOW ,PURPLE AND BLUE. WHEN THERE ARE IN MY MOUTH THEY FEEL BUMPY. THEY TASTE YUMMY AND SUPER SOUR!
ReplyDeleteBy Mattlyn
One of my favorite candy’s is a mint aero bar . It tasts and chocoleat . It looks like a rectriangel .YOU CAN YOU CAN FEEL THE CHOCOLEAT MEALTING IN YOUR MOTH. HEAR THE CHOCOLEAT skquishing in your mothe . it smells likemint .i relly like mint aero bar.
ReplyDeleteBY MACKENZIE
Chris says:
ReplyDeleteMy favorite candy is a tootsie roll it tastes like chocolate and lollipop and has no smell . I like the ones that are fruit flavor based
I think this is a standout amongst the most critical data for me. What"s more, i"m happy perusing your article. Be that as it may, ought to comment on some broad things Is pure balance dog food good
ReplyDelete